Thanksgiving is a holiday that is often overlooked. I host Thanksgiving dinner every year and I wanted to add some fun family activities to our day. My kids love this!
I wanted to make a Thankful Tree this Year for Thanksgiving. Let me say it was so easy to do and I am thrilled how it turned out. Best of all my supplies were things I already had around my house. I bought nothing. Here is all you need.
- Branches (I found mine around the yard)
- Floral Foam Blocks (Walmart or any craft store)
- A flower pot or vase
- Pinecones to fill the top of flower pot
- Thankful notecards You can print my Free ones here
- Trim floral foam to fit inside of flower pot.
- Place branches in floral foam.
- Fill flower pot up with pinecones.
- Add thankful notecards.
This is the perfect way to display all the things you are thankful for. I know I sure have a long list and I want to remember each and everything I have been so graciously blessed with.
And that is it. You now have a Thankful Tree for Thanksgiving. Don’t forget to print your Thankful Notecards so you can hang on your tree. And get your Thanksgiving Subway Art printed to add to your decor.