How fun are these Spooky Eyes Pretzel Bites for Halloween?! My kids love it when I make things like this. They are perfect for Halloween class parties or just an afternoon treat.
All you do is place a square shaped pretzels on a lined baking sheet and top each with an unwrapped Rolo. Place in oven for about one – two minutes, or until chocolate looks semi soft. Don’t leave in there too long. You don’t want the Rolos to melt completely. You want to Rolo to keep it’s shape. Remove for oven and add a candy eye to each Rolo. Place in refrigerator for about ten minutes to harden. That’s it. Now I will tell you that you cannot eat just one. Nope, I am sorry. I am just being honest.
I also make similar ones around Christmas time that look like reindeer. Change it up for every holiday.
I hope this Halloween Treat makes it to your house this year.
- Square Pretzels
- Candy Eyes
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees
- Place pretzels on a lined baking sheet.
- Unwrap Rolos and place on top of pretzels.
- Place in oven for 1-2 minutes or until Rolos look soft. Do not cook too long. You want the Rolo to keep it’s shape.
- Remove from oven and add a candy eye to each Rolo.
- Place in refrigerator to harden for about 10 minutes.