This weekend I went to a Pinterest Party. (I am so addicted to Pinterest!) I so LOVE it!! Have you been to one? They are so easy to throw. Here is how it works. Invite some friends over. Pick a craft found on Pinterest that everyone can do. Everyone brings a dish found on Pinterest. So we get to try all sorts of yummy new foods. Here is what I made for my craft. I found the letters at Hobby Lobby. They are a cardboard type material.
- Paint the sides and back of the letters white and let dry.
- Next trace the letters onto the back of the scrapbook paper.
- Cut out the paper letters.
- Use Mod Podge to glue the paper on the letters by coating the letter. Make sure you also add a thin coat to the front of the letter once the paper is on. Don’t worry it won’t look white. It dries clears.
- Let dry completely
- Use a piece of sandpaper or a large nail file to smooth the sides of the paper into the letter.
I think it really turned out cute! Perfect addition to my Valentine’s Day decorations. You can check out my other decorations here.