There is just something about Fall and Pumpkin that go together. This Skinny Pumpkin mousse is light and delicious. And not to mention it is also no-bake. It makes a great dessert for holidays and get-togethers. Serve this in an individual serving dish or a shooter glass. Guest love the idea of having their own perfectly proportioned dessert.
Note: Light Truwhip is an all-natural version of Cool Whip. They also have Truwhip Original. Either one of these will work. Truwhip Original has 30 calories and Truwhip Light only has 25 calories in a 2 Tablespoon serving. And there’s still only 2 grams of sugar in the serving. You can also use Light Cool Whip if you can’t find Truwhip.
- 1 (15 oz.) can organic Pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. ground cloves
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 (10 oz.) Light Truwhip, thawed
- Graham Crackers, crumbled
- Stir pumpkin puree, cinnamon, ground cloves, pumpkin spice together.
- Fold in Light TruWhip using a rubber spatula.
- Crumble pieces of Graham Crackers and cover the bottom of the individual serving dish.
- Next, spoon mousse filling or evenly pipe a layer of the mousse filling into serving dish.
- Repeat Graham Cracker crumbles and mousse filling until you reach the top.
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
You may also love my Apple Spice Cake
Pumpkin and ice cream lovers will love this recipe. Homemade My Pumpkin Ice Cream.