This Low Carb Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice is healthy and delicious.
- 1 package of frozen Cauliflower medley
- 1 Tablespoon Avacado oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 Liquid Amino
- 1 large egg
- 2 egg whites (1/3 cup of liquid egg whites
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked (6 oz)
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Heat avocado oil in a skillet over medium heat
- Add garlic and chopped onions. Saute for 3 minutes or so.
- In a small bowl whisk egg and egg whites together. Season with a dash of salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Spray a separate skillet with noncook spray (avocado) and heat. Add egg mixture and cook creating scrambled eggs. Set aside.
- Add the bag of Cauliflower mix to skillet with the sauteed garlic and onion.Cook for 2 minutes and then add liquid aminos, scrambled eggs and cooked chicken breast pieces. Mix well and continue to cook for an additional 3 – 5 minutes, or until cauliflower is cooked thoroughly.