- 1 Box of Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix -White.
- 1/3 cup of butter – softened.
- 1 1/4 cup of Buttermilk.
- 2 Tablespoons of Vanilla Extract.
- 3 Eggs
- Follow instructions on box.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Don’t overcook.
- Let cake cool in pan on a wire rack for approximately 10 minutes.
- Use a pairing knife to run around the edges of the cake to help loosen sides.
- Turn upside down onto a cooling wire rack.
- Let cake continue to cool before frosting the cake.