My new favorite thing in my makeup bag is the Dior Addict Lip Glow. Seriously, I am in love with this stuff! Dior Addict Lip Glow is a sheer lip balm that actually enhances your natural lip color. Once I used this, my lips felt so hydrated. I instantly fell in love with color! I can wear this with my everyday outfits and it adds the right amount of color. Now I will say this is a little expensive for a lip balm. It cost $33.00 and I was very unsure about spending that much. After using it I do think it’s worth it. Plus, I think it will last a long time. I have listed some things below that should be helpful. I posted before and after pictures of me wearing it. I have also posted a video down below of me wearing the product with my review.
About Dior Addict Lip Glow
- It’s a sheer balm that enhances your natural lip color
- It comes in two colors. Pink and Coral. I am wearing Pink
- It goes on very smooth and has a glossy finish
- It hydrates the lips and is SPF 10
- It has a light scent of peppermint
- It’s expensive, but totally worth it in my opinion
Bare Lips Two minutes after applying
Do you see what I am talking about with the color? So perfect for everyday wear. So if this can fit into your budget, I say do it! You can order it here.
In the video you can see me wearing the Lip Glow while I give my review.
Note: Item was purchased by me and this is my personal review.