Every year my family and I make finger foods and watch the biggest game of the year, Super Bowl Sunday! I am sure you know by now, my family and I are huge football fans. Today I am sharing an easy recipe you can make in your crockpot. Who doesn’t love crockpot recipes? This Mom’s Nacho Dip is perfect for holiday parties and get-togethers with friends and family. It is Ah-mazing!! So not kidding. It’s a recipe loved by all. And it makes a ton! You are going to love it! Let’s not forget, calories don’t count on Super Bowl Sunday. They don’t for me anyway.
This cheese dip is loaded with so much flavor! My guest always asks for the recipe before they leave.
If you are in a hurry, you can always melt cheese in the microwave and add to crockpot. I have done this when I have last minute company.
Note: You may have seen my recipe on other sites that I have shared or contributed to.
- 1 lb. ground hamburger
- 1 box of Velveeta cheese (16 oz.)
- 1 jar of mild salsa (15.5 oz.)
- 1 can of cream of celery soup (10.5 oz.)
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Add cooked hamburger, Velveeta cheese, jar of salsa, can of celery soup to crockpot and stir.
- Chop green onions and add to crockpot.
- Chop green pepper into small pieces and add to crockpot.
- Turn crockpot on High and cook for 4 hours or until cheese is completely melted.
- If you are in a hurry, you can melt cheese in the microwave and add to crockpot.
- Serve with nacho chips and enjoy!
I hope you love this recipe as much we do. For another appetizer idea check out my Chicken Wonton recipe. This is another family favorite!