My name is Amy, and I am so glad you are here. Here is a little information about me. I am a Christ follower, married my high school sweetheart and we have 3 amazing children. I live in the midwest. I am a stay at home mommy to my three kids. I’m passionate about health and fitness. I strive to prepare healthy recipes for my family, but that doesn’t always happen. (wink) I am type 1 insulin dependent diabetic and have been since I was twelve. I am obsessed with anything monogrammed! I am a very girly girl. Here you will find recipes, Faith related things, some DIY projects, fitness tips and my favorite fashion finds. I love to connect with my readers so feel free to send me an email or follow me on all my social media pages. Sign up via email to receive my latest blog posts. Again, I am so happy you are here!
A few more things about me:
- I am 5′ 1″ I’m a shortie.
- I am afraid of heights, but that won’t stop me from trying something.
- I am the daughter of the King and am saved by His Grace.
- I worked as a dental assistant for an oral surgeon before I had kids.
- I do family Christmas card pictures every year.
- My sister and I are 5 1/2 years apart and she is my very best friend.
- I starting dating my husband when I was 15.
- I am a germaphobe.
- I am shy before you get to know me, but that will quickly change. 😉
- I am a social media junkie.
- A I am a football, wrestling, and dance mom. And I love it!
- I like All music, but Christian music is my favorite.
- I love wine and Champagne It’s a food group for me. 😉
- I am a polka dot lover. (obsessed)
- Starbucks and I have a close relationship.