This healthy spinach avocado, tomato toast is my new favorite thing. I added a slice of turkey bacon which I think was the perfect touch. The bread I used is called Dave’s Killer Bread Organic 21 Whole Grains and Seeds. I love this stuff and I was surprised to find it at Wal-mart. They even make a Thin-Sliced version with only 60 calories per slice. I have since learned you can find it at pretty much any grocery store. Here is how I made this delicious breakfast.
- One slice of Dave’s Killer Bread Organic 21 Whole Grains and seeds (Thin – Sliced if possible) Toasted or untoasted.
- Add Spinach and Arugula leaves (from my garden)
- Approximately 1/2 of an Avocado
- Slice of a tomato
- 1 slice of cooked Turkey Bacon
- Season with a little salt and pepper
- Top with a little goat cheese