Father’s Day is quickly approaching and I have a great Father’s Day Gift Idea for you. You can make an Dad’s Old Fashion Root Beer Float kit using my Free Printable. In a basket or metal bucket add a bottle of Dad’s Old Fashion Root Beer, a tall glass or mason jar, straws, my Free Printable and you are set. How cute is this?! You can also add other things to your basket like some of his favorite grilling items. Honestly, the ideas are endless. Here is what you will need.
- A basket or metal bucket.
- A bottle of Dad’s Old Fashion Root Beer.
- BBQ items like grill utensils and or a rub.
- A tall glass or mason jar with straws and a spoon.
- You could even add a ice cream scooper like I did on the second basket.
- The Dad’s Old Fashion Root Beer Float Printable.
Click here to download your Dad’s Old Fashion Root Beer Float Free Printable.
Here is another idea. Fill a small basket with a mason jar, straws, ice cream scoop, Dad’s Old Fashion Root Beer and my Free Printable. I love how these turned out!
This Dad’s Old Fashion Root Beer Kit is sure to make any dad smile.