I am in love with Caprese Salads. I eat them several times a week. If you are not sure what a Caprese salad is, it is a simple Italian salad made with fresh tomatoes, fresh mozzarella cheese and fresh basil leaves. Yum!! So this Mini Caprese Salad just made sense to me. How cute and easy are these?! It makes a perfect snack, lunch or dinner. You can also serve it as an appetizer at your next dinner party. This dish is so easy to make. And it’s a crowd pleaser. Not to mention you can serve it any time of the year. So serve this delightful dish at your next get together or holiday party. It will be a hit, I promise!
- 24 grape tomatoes
- 24 fresh mozzarella balls
- 24 fresh basil leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- On a toothpick add your tomatoes.
- Next add a piece of fresh basil.
- Then add mozzarella cheese ball.
- Last drizzle extra virgin olive oil over top and add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.